Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brothers


I just finished an assignment in which I wrote about my relationship with my younger brothers, Tyler and Evan. It made me really miss them a lot, and so I thought I'd make a quick post in their honor before I go off to lunch.


So, Tyler and Evan, if you're reading this, please know how much your big sister loves and misses you, and how proud she is of you! There have been many moments on this trip when I wish you could have been here with me. It would have been fun to try surfing with you out on the beach, or to have been able to go to the Switchfoot concert together.


Mom told me that there's a pretty big snow storm right now back home, and that you got the day off from school. I hope you have fun on your day off! And as you're shoveling the drive way, you can think of me, suffering in the 80 degree heat of New Zealand :-)

No comments: